AIVP’s 30th Anniversary: special offer young decision-makers!
In Quebec, AIVP will be celebrating 30 years’ service to the world’s port cities and looking to the future. Are you aged 30 or under? Come and share with us your vision of the port city of the future, tell us about your projects, take part in the debate, and join us to shape the cities and ports that you will be leading over the next 30 years. We are pleased to offer:
- Free registration for delegates who, like AIVP, were born in 1988!
- A special rate of €350 for the under 30s.
Conference registration fees
The Conference registration fee for the 3 days of the conference includes attendance at the working sessions, technical visits, welcome cocktail on the 11 June, breakfasts and lunches:
- AIVP Members / speakers: 850 € before 31st March 2018 / 999 € from 1st April 2018
- Non AIVP Members: 1050 € before 31st March 2018 / 1299 € from 1st April 2018
- Canadian residents: 750 €
- Academics and young adults under 30: 350 €
- Delegates born in 1988: free entry!
Post-Conference registration fees
The post-conference registration fees include the technical visits programme at Trois-Rivières and Montreal, transfer by coach from Quebec to Montreal, dinner on 14 June and lunch on 15 June 2018, as well as the night in the hotel Mortagne located at the outskirts of Montreal on 14 June, breakfast included:
- AIVP Members: 460 € before 31st March 2018 / 510 € from 1st April 2018
- Non AIVP Members: 560 € before 31st March 2018 / 610 € from 1st April 2018
- Canadian residents: 410 €
- Academics and young adults under 30: 360 €
- Delegates born in 1988: 130 €