AIVP Agenda 2030
We, who have come together in Quebec for the 16th AIVP World Conference Ports & Cities, and we members of AIVP:
- Aware of the rising importance of urban planning throughout the world and the special place of port cities in that process ,
- Aware of the need to preserve our environment, for our health and quality of life ,
- Aware of the need to tackle climate change and the threats to biodiversity,
- Aware of the impacts of new technologies and digitisation across all parts of our society and life,
- Answering for our decisions to the inhabitants of our port regions and cities, to the global population and to future generation,
please find here under the download link for the AIVP Agenda 2030 which will be officially shared with our network on October 2018. Before, we are looking forward receiving your comments and remarks.